Monday 30 January 2012

23.Shooting Script!!


At the beginning the main FBI agents says: We have to find this man, no matter what do we have to do for this, find and kill him. After that the main character going to tell his story: Did you ever feel betrayed by close people? Did you ever feel lied to? Yes?Then you are going to understand me. Then we are going to have some action and during this action we are going to hear two people the main FBI agent and the main character they are going to say the same things but two different voices: I know this men ,I've been working with him for a long time ,I know that he is going to do everything to kill me for what I know, for what he knows and one of us has to be dead Key: Main character FBI leader Together Then there is going to be a dialog between the main character and his best friend that sudenly is goin to be killed on his eyes: (Friend) They found you (C) I know it (Friend) You realize that I cant hide you forever,you should also realize that they spied on you and now they are going to kill me (C) It is not going to happen Then his friend gets killed and the main character says at the end: I am going to find you And the FBI agent says the same but they are in different locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment